Conexxus has the following openings:
Title: Marketing Consultant
Terms: Part Time (average 20-25 hours/month), Remote
Conexxus, the convenience and retail fuel industry’s technology non-profit association, seeks a highly motivated Marketing Consultant. The successful candidate will work directly with the executive team and the organization’s membership & marketing committee to set marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and assist in execution thereof. Organization objectives include:
- Increase membership
- Grow attendance and sponsorships for hosted conferences
- Drive consistent brand recognition
- Encourage current member engagement and retention
Expected travel: <10% overnight (flexible)
- Provide direction for website style guides and UI and perform updates and edits on website as needed (Drupal CMS).
- Track and report insights on website traffic (Google Analytics).
- Design and package marketing materials for conferences, sponsorship opportunities, member communications.
- Create marketing content and campaigns for membership, events, webinars, and published resources. Plan communication calendar and platforms (MailChimp, LinkedIn, direct emails, website). Use AMS data to segment messaging as required.
- Oversee video direction and editing for events, webinars, and other branding needs throughout the year. (Adobe Premier Pro) Create/update video branding as needed. Manage video distribution channels (YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Design ads, graphics, and other collateral for conferences, webinars and other marketing projects as needed (Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
- Manage any outside contractors providing marketing related services.
- Create and manage distribution of press releases.
- Other marketing initiatives as determined by each year’s strategy, member projects, and association goals.
- Convenience retail industry
- Proficiency in MS Office, Canva, Adobe (Premier Pro, illustrator, inDesign) products
- Self-motivated and directed
- Desire to learn and grow
- Organized – detail oriented
Please forward your CV and a brief introductory letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Elevate your innovation and competitiveness with Conexxus, a dynamic non-profit driven by our visionary and passionate members. Our primary commitment lies in advocating for the industry’s needs and successes by championing technologies and supporting operational innovation.
Conexxus’ mission is to: improve your time to market; reduce cost and risk associated with innovation; empower cutting-edge solutions that redefine the retail landscape; define technology roadmaps; and prepare our industry through meaningful standards for the fast-changing landscape of retail and consumer experience.
Partner with Conexxus to drive innovation and create a thriving retail environment that sets your operations apart in a world where convenience is your competition’s goal.